I have as raw materials
- One (1) White hard hat in my size
- Cans of 3 different formulation 3M Scotch brand spray adhesives
- A 4x22x36 inch cushion foam slab
- A brand new Oster electric carving knife
- Two (2) rolls of holographic lizard-skin spandex, one teal and one black
- Two silicone-rubber footballs (fluorescent yellow and fluorescent pink)
- Two glow-in-the-dark eyeball superballs
- A brand-new pack of Microtex sharp machine needles
- (on order) a full-size sheet of Wonderflex
The goal (before leaving for the Moulin Rouge party this afternoon) is to end up with a reasonable costume facscimile of a carnosaur skull built on the hardhat. The WonderFlex will become the lower jaw, but I have to carve the big part first.
Thanks in advance to furtech for the little design confab we did at Costume-Con 24!