ICPs Ava Grab-mor and Allen Windz have been working really hard on promoting this ball, and are hoping for 100+ people from all over the US.
Come on down and let's see if we can surprise them by hitting 200!
Sat. January 8th, 2005
Billy DeFrank Grand Ballroom
938 The Alameda
San Jose, Ca. 95126
Social & Southern Fare @ 7:00 pm
Show & Dancing @ 8:00pm
$15 admission, includes the food!
- It's the first ever hard liquor-serving event at the Billy De Frank Center
- Yours truly will be bartending one shift. If you've had any of my cocktails, you know what that means!
- It's a chance for you to see me wear THE CROWN without having to wait for Coronation*
- It's rumored that Miss Debra Taunt may do a special guest performance
- It's for a good cause: the DeFrank Center, and the Kaiser Santa Teresa Children with Oncology Fund</l>
So come on down and have a good-ol' tropical time!
Dress is formal (as formal as you care to be) or in theme, which is 1930s Tropical Night Club (Yes, that Copacabana, not the disco song)